Baby Corn Soup
Baby Corn Soup ingredients:
salt / Pepper Powder
2 tbsp Butter/Oil
three to four small Garlic flakes
7 to 8 computers infant Corn
Baby Corn Method:
- Do away with the skin from potato and carrot and reduce it into medium size pieces. reduce baby corn into to three pieces. Chop onion. put a lot of these right into a stress cooker and upload 2-3 cups of water. close with lid and cook dinner for 2 to 3 whistles.
- When the steam subsidised, open the cooker and stress it. maintain the strained water apart. Take two to three portions of cooked toddler corn and maintain it one after the other. put the closing cooked vegetables in a blender and make a satisfactory puree.
- In a thick bottomed vessel positioned the butter or oil. Chop the garlic finely and upload it. Fry for few seconds. add the strained water and the puree together and stir nicely. carry to boil. upload the reserved infant corn pieces. remove from range.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper powder and serve warm with bread sticks.
- You can reduce the water quantity and upload a cup of milk to get richer flavor. however with out milk also it tastes excellent and really filling.